Decoration is a creative activity and needs a lot of your imagination. Create your own style and make your home an unique space, and your own!
Some big brands shops offer you the material you need to change the style of your house without mayor expenses and one of the good things about this options is that they are flexible allowing you to create your own style and use your imagination.
- You can use old furniture and restore it changing the style, the colours and making it look completely different.
- Look around. Check on furniture and design houses to see what you like or not, we don’t mean you have to copy something you see but it may help you to decide what style you like and how to do it.
- Wooden boxes can be used as chair or small tables. Combining some together and painting them you can design a unique set of shelves.
- To change the style of a bathroom you can use tile paints and stencils. You can also change a piece of furniture in the bathroom or even changing the shower curtains we can get a completely different space.
- Changing tables and chairs, or maybe just use a different cloth table can give more colours to your room.
- Silicon stencils can be easily display and changed whenever you want and you can change your decoration as many times as you want!
- Japanese panels are a great option to separate spaces without any work. You can choose a rustic one or maybe a modern one, depending on what you prefer.
- Little changes in the house can make a big difference. Simply changing the curtains or maybe getting different colour cushions.
Do you have any more ideas? We would love to hear them.